Welcome To Our Office
|Office Links:||Tour the office||Meet the doctors||Pediatric dentistry|
A "wave" of the future in Pediatric Dentistry.
While you relax in the spacious reception area, your kids will plunge into fun on "Levitt's Sea Odyssey" submarine.
Great attention to detail has created a comfortable, efficient and aesthetically pleasing facility to make your childs visit positive and enjoyable from the moment you arrive at our door.
Around every corner is something to catch the eye, relax the fears and bring a smile to your childs face.
We like to make your child smile.
We are dedicated to making your child's visit an enjoyable and positive experience.
Our imaginative, multi-level "Fun Sub" will transform your child's visit into a "super fun" adventure. For those patients scheduled for an appointment, we also offer:
- Two separate play areas (for younger and older children) providing a treasure trove of toys and games.
- Fast action arcade-style video games and interactive computer.
- Over-the-dental-chair television sets featuring favorite programs for children to watch while receiving dental work.
Parents comfort and happiness is important too.
To make your visit more relaxing and congenial, we provide:
- Spacious waiting facilities for both parents and children
- A large screen TV
- A coffee bar
- A semi-private quiet waiting area
Each dental procedure performed uses the most sophisticated equipment techniques and precautions.
Because you child's total health and safety is our first priority, infection control is taken seriously, with:
- Technologically advanced Central Sterilization of all instruments.
- Disposable gloves and masks.
- Single-use supplies. Don't hesitate to ask about infection control or other concerns.
When should your child first visit our office?
By age three about 50% of American children have one or more decayed teeth. Therefore, we suggest that your child begin regular visits by age three and return at least twice a year. Our Doctors see all children of any age if there is a dental problem.
Learn more about our office with these links.