Pediatric dentists are the most qualified professionals to provide dental care for your children.
Pediatric dentists are the pediatricians of dentistry. They receive two additional years of advanced and specialized training focusing on the unique dental health care needs of children.
A Pediatric dentist can identify, correct and prevent oral health problems.
- Sealants can be applied to the chewing surfaces of molars where 84 % of all cavities occur.
- Bite problems and crowding situations can be identified right away and the Doctors can actively intervene to guide the teeth as they emerge in the mouth.
- Radiographs, fluoride treatments and thorough oral examinations can help your child get a headstart on keeping a beautiful and healthy smile for life.
- Orthodontics (braces) can be fitted by a highly accomplished, fully qualified orthodontist right in our office.
- Restorative dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery and root canal therapy are all specialties of our training and experience.